Monday, June 2, 2008

Long Family Weekend


So, Payton was totally on her best behavior this weekend for Grandpa Long and Brenda. We had a great time. Friday was "girls night" for me, so the neighbor ladies and I went to see Sex and the City. It was great to see Carrie and the gang again. I really hope they make a sequel. We hung out with the family Saturday and Sunday, then Lindsey and her friends came by to visit on their way back from the girls trip to Nashville. Visiting Payton of course. Funny how many visitors we have these days. Interesting... Anyway, it was all and all a very relaxing weekend!

Grandpa was being camera shy but we finally talked him in to taking a few!

Payton, Grandpa Long and Brenda

2 comments:

L Rukes said...

She is really growing fast - love the smiles cought on camera!! I'll have to get over there again soon to see how big she is in person!

Kate said...

Glad you are enjoying my attempt to blog... I added your blog as a link off of mine. We need to get together soon!