I know I have been so bad about keeping up with the blog! Sorry for that. I guess since Tyler arrived, I have just been soaking up every minute with the kids. It's amazing how fast the time flies. And of course, they keep me very busy!
So, instead of trying to post all that has been going on the last few months, I thought I would start fresh with what is going on now! Today was Payton's first day of preschool. She was so excited all morning and then she got a little nervous in the car on the way. She's so cute about it. Such a confident, independent girl but as soon as she realized it was time to go to her new class, she said, "mommy, PLEASE come in with me, I'm scared." How could I deny that? So, instead of carpool this morning, mommy and Tyler walked her in to her class. As soon as she saw everyone she was totally fine. Back to the Miss Independent that we know and love!
No comments:
Post a Comment