Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year!

We're back! It's been a long month of Christmas, packing, moving, UNpacking, etc! But, we are finally getting settled and really enjoying our new "pad!" Payton has plenty of space to crawl, stand and walk. Yes, folks. The little devil is all over the place! Here are some pics to catch everyone up on our new adventures. Hope all is well and Happy New Year!!
Discovering the stairs....
Aha! Found the snacks..

2 comments:

Allison said...

She's so cute Jamie!!! I miss you!!

The Katzmar's said...

Hi Josh and Jamie, Payton is adorable! I can't wait to meet her! Our grandbaby, Grace, is 3 and we have another little girl on the way in March. When you come to PA for Sarah's wedding I have a pack and play with bedding, a portable high chair, a stroller and tons of baby toys and DVDs you can borrow for your stay. Just have your Dad and Brenda give me a call. Patty & Jon Katzmar (Sis. Hoff)