Sunday, September 7, 2008

Are you ready for some football?!

Well, football season has begun and of course we celebrated in fashion! Lots of good food and good times. Payton is as active as ever. Jumping around, talking ALL the time and grabbing EVERYTHING!! She loves the high energy level during football season! Still trying to sell the house. We have spent lots of time at grandma and grandpa's (and Maggie) while people look at our house. Hopefully someone will decided to buy it. Hope everyone had a great labor day!
WAAAAR EAGLE! HEY! E A G L E S EAGLES!
Payton was not real happy with me taking so many pictures. I thought her face was priceless. She curls the side of her lip like her mommy does...
Hi Mommy!
Wow Mommy, you are so pretty!

2 comments:

L Rukes said...

Great pics! I especially like the big one at the top and the one of you and her on War Eagle Day! Sorry I missed you on Friday - let's get together soon!

Allison said...

She looks so cute, even in her awful Auburn stuff =) Payton... you need to say "it's Great to Be a Florida Gator!"

Even as an Auburn fan, Payton is precious. Did you get my package yet?? Actually I guess I should ask my husband if he's sent it...

Mommy, give me a call!!!