Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ROLL, ROLL and ROLL!!

Payton rolled from her back to her tummy yesterday!! Now she is just rolling and rolling. Oh yea, and still jumping and jumping! I will try to get some pictures of her rolling over so I can post them. Our house went up for sale yesterday so cross your fingers that we find a buyer in this market!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH PAYTON!!!! Congrats girlfriend! Love you and miss you.

Allison said...

Go Payton!! Before you know it she'll be running around... I swear, time flies!!

L Rukes said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! Erin didn't master that till she was 5 months old! You've got a rockstar on your hands!

Unknown said...

Payton all the Schutters visited your site today July 28 2008
Grand PA ED, Uncle Jim, Uncle Jerry, and Uncle Mike with all the rest of our famlies. Your youngest cousin Ella Likes your fashion sense.