Less than 50 days to the due date now, and we can't wait. For those who have been asking to see some pictures of me, I have put a picture up of me at 33 weeks and 1 day. This was taken during my family and friends shower on Feb. 23, 2008.
Yay for the blog!!! You look so cute! Now I want to see real pics of your tummy, that printed shirt doesn't show me anything!!! Really, you look awesome. Can't wait to see the pics of Payton and I wish I could be there to see her in person =(
1 comment:
Yay for the blog!!! You look so cute! Now I want to see real pics of your tummy, that printed shirt doesn't show me anything!!! Really, you look awesome. Can't wait to see the pics of Payton and I wish I could be there to see her in person =(
Post a Comment